Project: Tiffin University Quad Project – Phase 1 Background: Bedway Development Corp. teamed up with University Housing Solutions to construct two residence halls in Phase I (Phase II will add two more residence halls) in a quad style layout on the Tiffin University campus. The site was challenging in that it was a contaminated former junk yard for the previous 80 years or so. Details: Bedway Development Corp. worked closely with URS Corp. and University Housing Solutions to overcome the site issues as well as the short construction time table. The buildings were started in mid-February 2009 and completed at the beginning of August 2009. Each building is three stories, each with approximately 21,000 s.f./building. The layout was a suite/apartment style. Phase II is scheduled to be completed in August...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "education"
- New ConstructConnect Spec-Data document for Firm-Fill® SCM Sound Control Mats from Hacker Industries, Inc.
- Rising Incomes Boost Housing Affordability in First Quarter of 2018
- JELD-WEN Holding, Inc. to Participate in J.P. Morgan 2018 Homebuilding & Building Products Conference
- Now Showing! EIFS: A Hero Hidden in Plain Sight
- The Home Depot Foundation Reaches Quarter-Billion-Dollar Commitment to Veteran-Related Causes